Monday, October 17, 2011

Black Friday ads are appearing!!!



So, I have to admit something:
Hi,  my name is Mirandia and I am addicted to Black Friday Shopping!!!!



Ok, so now that is out of the way I have to say I am super excited to be able to say that it is that time of year again. The flyers will start coming in, kinda slowly at first and then they will pour in! It is like a discount overload for your brain at the end!

So far there are two that have been OFFICIALLY released. There will be some that will be leaked and then pulled back off till the store says they can be officially released, this happens a lot. For now I give you these to enjoy! (Thanks to the amazing team at bfads.net)


Ace Hardware

Harbor and Freight



1 comments:

Tammy-Lynn on October 23, 2011 at 7:12 PM said...

I couldnt see any thing on both pages.

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template