Friday, January 21, 2011

Review-Oliver's Lables *Personalized Kids Labels




 As most of you know I am the "Queen" of labeling, and I love for all of my little man's bags and such to embroidered or for this crayon boxes and such to be labeled. I also like to do it in a way that does not damage the item that I have purchased or make it look weird by writing all over it with a permanent marker. (I actually asked a teacher if they were going to replace my son's backpack due to them deciding that his name needed to be on his backpack, and she just wrote his name with a marker instead of asking me first!!!) So, when I was given the chance to review products from Oliver's Labels I was super excited. I looked over the company's website and knew that I had to try them. There were a few selling points for me that I was super excited about the "ff found" code that you have the option of being added to the labels. If your child should loose say a shoe at soccer practice and someone found it that wanted to return it but did not know how, they now could. They have labels that are specifically for the inside of the shoes that have the child's name and a little code. With the code is a little sentence that reads if found visit www.oliverslabels.com, where they can input the code and get the shoe (or any other item for that matter) back to you.

As a parent this was awesome for me, we are constantly leaving items, accidentally, at other kids houses. the library, and even at McDonalds, only to never see it return or have to call around and ask five different sets of parents "Did Kaden possibly leave his..." There are also labels for parents who have children with food allergies (no nuts, no dairy, no eggs, no gluten, no seafood). If you are thinking, "well, but I do not have a little one" then that is ok too. They also have designs on their site that anyone would love. I can think about ten things already that I wish I had labeled of my own. You can label your Ipod, cellphone. laptop, books, bags, and so much more. There are also several other labeling products that you can purchase that I think are amazing ideas from bag tags to safety wristbands you cannot go wrong. Oliver's Labels has prices that are great for the items that they are selling the basic labels come 40 to a pack, which is a good bit of labeling, and sell for $19.99. You can get a smaller amount of basic labels by creating a custom package and getting a little of a few things. If you are not sure where to start or want to label items say for the new school year or a trip to Summer camp they have packages for you that you can personalize and purchase. While I am glad to report that we have luckily not had to rely on "if found" code as of yet, I am sure that it is going to be an amazing thing for my family. I am looking forward to ordering more to use as my little man will be starting Kindergarten in the fall and this is going to be just perfect to help keep up with the items that are his as well as control my OCD about labeling things!!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template